Friday, January 14, 2011

Animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxinum3zNDE

This was a video animation of me going to my friends house. But there was a catch I could only use pictures to make this animation and so I have  to take a shot every step I took. This project allowed me to think creatively and actually taught me a few lessons as well. While shooting this animation I realized that things do always go as planed and that you must be patient with what you are doing, by learning these lessons  I feel that I have become a better artist and it has allowed me to grow my creativity. Originally I had planned to take my pictures for the animation on my brother playing in the snow while it was snowing, he would then cause a pile of snow to fall on my drive way and my dad would come outside to get the mail but end up seeing my brother making the pile of snow fall. My dad would then make my brother shovel the drive way and  get the mail. I couldn't shoot this video because my father had left in the morning and had already shoveled all the snow on the drive way.